Directions and Parking
There is NO PARKING allowed on Temple Street
AVOID street parking on Green Street, Water Street, and surrounding streets.
The Worcester Hibernian Cultural Centre and Fiddlers' Green Pub are located at 19 Temple Street, Worcester (diagonally across from St. John's Church), on the corner of Green and Temple Streets and conveniently located seconds off Route 290 Exit 14 (Posner Square/Grafton Street).
- Union Station Parking Garage at 225 Franklin Street (rear of Union Station) is recommended for parking all day starting at 9:00 am. The garage is less than a 5 minute walk from the race start and has room for 500 cars.
- Green Street Public Lot at 96 Green Street. Less than a 5 minute walk to the start line.
- Water Street Public Lot, next to the Rock Bar, is 7 minute walk to the start and easy to get to from Kelley Square.
- The Worcester Common Garage, located at 3 Eaton Place, is a 5 minute walk to the start.
- Francis J. McGrath Municipal Public Parking Lot 40 Salem Street (walk across Francis J. McGrath Blvd and towards the arched railroad bridge) - it is your best bet if it is closer to race time due to road closures, 5 minute walk to start line.